Monday, January 26, 2015

Recipe - White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies

For christmas I got an awesome gift from my boyfriends parents. It was a mason jar full of ingredients to make these white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies, my oh my thats a mouth full. I decided to make them on this frigid day.

It didn't quite tell me what the measurements of each ingredient was in the jar, it just said to pour it all into a large mixing bowl with 1/2 cup of soften margin or butter, 1 large egg and 1 tsp of vanilla.

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees

In a large mixing bowl,  Beat together 1/2 cup of margin or butter softened, 1 larget egg and 1 tsp of vanilla. Add the contents of the jar and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.  Use a table spoon to scoop out the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet, bake for 8-10 minutes & put on a cooling rack.

I believe I over baked mine, and the oatmeal stuck to the pan so bad. I would recommend putting parchment paper on the cookie sheet.

I hope you guys attempt to make these cookies (sorry I don't have the exact measurements for the cookies, but I hope you enjoy it! Especially with milk. These are very rich in taste though!)









No comments:

Post a Comment