Thursday, February 19, 2015

sorry, not sorry. story about a blurb

I haven't posted anything in agessssssss. The cold weather is getting to me, the amount of things due at school is getting to me, the idea of losing my (awesome) part time job is getting to me. If you don't know... Target Canada is closing down, and I am one of the 17,800 people losing their job. It completely sucks because I actually love my job so much. The company is amazing, they treat you like a real human being and not a slave ridden robot. Unfortunately it's coming to an end because of lack of studies within the Canadian economy. I will now have to go to the States to find awesome things from target.  I guess everything is meant to be? Maybe I'll meet someone awesome on my trip to an American target and offer me a job at target as a designer :0 ... a girl can dream right? pfft.

I've also been so unsure about my path in life, but I guess thats what comes with the territory of being a 23 year old trying to figure it out.  I'm feeling inspired to make this blog more about outfit posts and less about recipes and all that. Oh man, I have so many thoughts of what I want in life to be honest.

I'm hoping next week I'll be able to take outfit posts and get inspired more about fashion, assuming I'm not going to freeze my ass off in this awesome (que. sarcasm) -30 temperature...

I feel like I want to focus on getting healthy in my life by proper exercise and healthy eating, only because my dads side is not a healthy bunch and I'm hoping to avoid that whole thing. I will miss eating ice cream sandwiches and red velvet cupcakes.

Oh, also... I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed this Wednesday coming up... thank youuuuuu lord. These bad boys have been hurting my face for way tooooo long. Woot!

Anyway... I guess thats enough ranting, blurbing, speaking nonsense for tonight. It actually helped me feel better about things.



No comments:

Post a Comment