Monday, March 9, 2015

Life

Hey, so I've recently discovered possibilities within art and design.
I actually love editorial so much, I love how clean and simple it can be, and how it can look just the way you want it to. I've discovered that even places around the city have their own blogs that offer exactly what I want to offer in my blog, but imagine getting paid to do it! I hope that I can start to make this little blog a work of art, to use it as a diary, a place to post photographs, use it as a portfolio etc. Anyways... I just need to start posting more to get a viewership and maybe this little place can turn into something way more. Arg. its just getting to that point of posting everything, especially something interesting... when I feel like everything in my life is dull and quite boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment